Christmas was so much fun this year! Khylee really showed her patience, compassion, and unselfishness this year. I am so proud of the little girl that she is turning into. She is truly the best blessing in my life! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Khylee didn't want anything (except a real puppy, which was not an option) but was so excited with the gifts she did receive. She loved her bike, Fur Real Piglet, Easy Back Oven, Ponies, and everything else.
She is a cutie! I think we are going to have to work on those values over here. My oldest started out saying that she wanted whatever we wanted to give her for Christmas. However, by the time Christmas rolled around she wanted an I-pod and a DS! Anyway, I like your blog, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little beauty you have there. She seems so happy and sweet in those pictures!
ReplyDelete