Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall so far...

Khylee and I have been very busy lately. Khylee has wanted to take a dance class for the last two years and I finally found a studio that I love and works with my schedule. (Both very hard to find!) She is taking a beginners ballet and tap class once a week and she LOVES it! She also LOVES the huge wall of mirrors in her studio.

She loves posing and doing silly faces for the camera. Here is one that always makes me smile...

We had our Annual Pumpkin Picnic last weekend with my family and so much fun. We tried a new pumpkin patch this year and were really happy. We have had the Annual Pumpkin Picnic since I was little. It is one of the many things I love and look forward to during Fall.

Khylee loved running around the farm and it took a little bit of convincing to get her to slow down to take a picture with my mom and I but she did!



Erica invited us over for a Halloween craft night last Saturday. We had so much fun. We had dinner, painted pumpkins, and ended the night with a good movie!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE pumpkin patches! We also love the apple orchards here in MN. It is so different from living in TX where you don't really have seasons. Miss you! Wish we could come visit Seattle!

    ReplyDelete