HALLOWEEN FUN!!!
I love this time of year! It is the beginning of the Holiday Season. As always, we were busy, busy, busy, but we still managed to have a lot of fun. We were invited to a Harvest Party by some great friends who live on land. It was so much fun. The kids had a BLAST! They went on a "hayride," picked out a pumpkin and carved it, smashed a pinata, roasted hot dogs, saw goats, rabbits, chickens, dogs, cats, and birds, and had apple cider. Plus, it was another excuse to wear our costumes! It was a great evening! Thanks Connie and Shauntel!
I love this time of year! It is the beginning of the Holiday Season. As always, we were busy, busy, busy, but we still managed to have a lot of fun. We were invited to a Harvest Party by some great friends who live on land. It was so much fun. The kids had a BLAST! They went on a "hayride," picked out a pumpkin and carved it, smashed a pinata, roasted hot dogs, saw goats, rabbits, chickens, dogs, cats, and birds, and had apple cider. Plus, it was another excuse to wear our costumes! It was a great evening! Thanks Connie and Shauntel!
Khylee had her annual Halloween Party with herfriends. It was a blast! The kids had a lot offun! I even had four very good looking firemenin my bedroom for part of the evening.(Thatis a whole different story! Thankfully,everything turned out just fine!)
Trunk-or-Treating is always a hit! This year our ward did it Friday night so we crashed Mill Pond and White River's joint activity Saturday night! It was a lot of fun! Of course, Khylee got WAY too much candy and I am sure I will end up throwing over half of it away like I did last year, but she doesn't know that...ssshh!
Wow! Her costume is awesome!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable, looks like you had a blast.
ReplyDeleteHey I have this cookie bar recipe I should give you. It is for peanut butter cookies that you throw any kind of chocolate candy (cut-up) in. Get rid of some candy, get a family dessert at the same time... everybody wins! BTW, I love that costume! I think that is the coolest witch costume I've ever seen.
ReplyDelete