After a HUGE miscommunication on my part and me driving like a crazy lady to Renton to pick Khylee up and having half the time needed to get her ready, Khylee had her very first Ballet Recital. She was SO cute! I was very nervous for her because she was performing at the PAC in Auburn. That is a BIG auditorium! She did AWESOME though! She really took charge on stage at one point! She is my daughter! LOL! They were Santa's Helpers (with wings and a halo...) and danced to a song from Rudolph called Santa's Elves. She had a lot of support come watch her perform. Thank you to Aunty Willy, JJ, Erica, Hailey, and Jason for cheering her on! It was great to have you all there.
Khylee received her first bouquet of flowers from Hailey (and Erica)! She felt so special. We put them in water when we got home and she constantly talked about them. It was very sad when we had to throw them away because they were so wilted!
She is a beautiful ballerina and you are such a cute proud mama! That video is precious! Wish I could meet her.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I loved that video and I loved your giggling through it even more!
ReplyDelete